The Team at New Horizon has officially completed their first pilot project with Xocial – the reward program for Doing Good.
xocial (pronounced social) is an online gaming platform that inspires, measures, and rewards positive actions. As a company that truly believes in supporting the communities within which we build, we could not be more excited to be one of the first movers in the field of Competitive Kindness.
At a Utopia Condos information event for realtors in February, we promoted a challenge for those in attendance – to join us in promoting a brighter future.
Real estate agents who were at the event jumped online afterwards to start competing, and completed a wide variety of challenges including:
- Trash Pick Up
- Converting Lights to Eco-Friendly Bulbs
- Donating Time to a Local Organization
- Going Bagless
- Providing Community and Zero Waste Advice to the Town of Lincoln (future home to Utopia Condos!)
- Bringing their own container for take out
- and more
Thank you to all the realtors who joined us in Doing Good!
Special shout out to the three realtors who completed all the challenges first:
- Yatin Malik, Remax Real Estate Centre
- Jana Rae Daly, Remax Real Estate Centre
- Julian Diener, Remax Ultimate Realty
To check out their contributions to the community, the environment, and more visit visit our impact campaign on xocial.
We look forward to continuing on this movement and bringing our next competition to life…